Hi I’m Ken, welcome to my art blog where I will be sharing my art, what inspires me, my influences and the stories that revolve around and through my art. This blog is a collaboration between myself and my daughter Kathleen, who created this blog and my website. In this blog you will find the more personal side of me and the art I create, which is very personal to me. Some of the topics we will be posting about are:
- Works in Progress: a behind the scenes look at work I am in the process of creating.
- Art Supplies: the materials I use and recommend for creating art.
- Inspiration: concepts and ideas that inspire my work.
- Tip & Techniques: I will share some of my techniques and methods that I taught my students.
- News, Latest Exhibitions: information on where to see my work on display.
- Retrospectives: a look into my career as an artist that spans over 50 years and the art created during it.
Thank you for reading my first blog post. Please feel free to bookmark us to follow our posts or subscribe to the RSS feed. If there is any topic you’d like to see us blog about in the future let us know with a comment. See you soon!
All the Best,